Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near.
Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts. Let him
turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on him, and to our God, for
he will freely pardon. "For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. As the heavens are
higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my
thoughts than your thoughts. [Isaiah 55:6-9]

I used to cite this Bible reference along with this one liner: "We all
have our opinions but Truth is not debatable." on my early Internet
signature.

I have to thank George Grant, http://www.kingsmeadow.com/blogger.html
for giving me the push to begin this blog. I wanted to respond to a couple
of his entries but he only permitted registered bloggers to do so.
So, I registered.

What's your world-view? I'll try to explain mine here. In case you
haven't already guessed, it hangs a whole lot on the creative Word of
God. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the
Word was God.

No comments: